Dr. Jane offers quality presentations and workshops different from any you have ever before experienced. Her unique spiritual perspective touches and warms the mind, emotion and spirit of each member of your audience.
All topics can be delivered as a Keynote or in a Workshop format: half-day, full-day, or multiple day event. A partial list of topics below.
Grief and Loss, Change and Transition Topics
- Rebuilding Indestructible Family Relationships to Survive a Child’s Death
- As Death Draws Near: Supporting the Care-Giver
- Nurturing Self During Times of Caregiving
- Grief in the Workplace: Respond to Mourning and Help with Transforming
- Securing Hope: Helping a Grieving Child
- Reinventing a Life of Joy and Promise
- Healing from Loss and Grief 3 day Workshop
- Removed from the Home: Helping Grieving Children and Their Supports
Examples of Recent Keynotes: Healing Following Loss
Examples of Recent Workshops: Healing Following Loss
**Presentations include both information and experiential activities. Dr. Simington, PhD, will tailor her presentation specifically for your group.**